Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Impact of Learning

I really am enjoying this class. I feel that there are so many aspects and ideas that I was not even aware of. I think that this kind of lesson will greatly increase my students excitement about learning. Plus I feel it gets us back to where we as teachers need to be, facilitators. I feel that the students really need to take ownership in their learning and really teach each other with the help and guidance from the teacher. I think it is phenomenal what kind of learning takes place when you give the students the reigns. I am still struggling with certain aspects that I am not technology aware of. I don't know how to create podcasts or use garage band. I feel like I need to try an utilize those if I can. I am also having trouble finding the time. Not sure if it is that spring rush I always feel or just a lot on my plate. I am trying to keep up with the activities as well as I can. I just don't want to rush them and miss something crucial to learning.

No comments:

Post a Comment