Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Shannon's Reflection

I am learning so much from this class. I'm learning that I'm not as good with technology as I thought I was. There is so much to learn. My philosophy has always been with me making learning interesting and fun, then I believe that all students will want to learn. With using technology in the classroom, I think our students are going to be more eager to come to class and learn. 

The one thing that makes me a little nervous is setting up a class blog and having my kids use it. Sue had made a great point in her blog- that we as the teacher needs to set it up so that we have to approve everything before it gets posted. I would hate for someone to say something or post something inappropriate and I get into trouble.

Posted by Shannon at 10:41 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment